Nina’s spring Purdue grad session could not have fallen on a better day in mid-April! The Bradford Pear trees were in full bloom, you know those stinky ones, but gosh we captured so much glowy golden-hour goodness and I’m just obsessed with her session!
After her session, she stopped in to the studio to pick out her favorites, select her album cover, pick out her grad-announcement design, and finalize the canvas she had delivered to her mom!
5 TIPS FOR PLANNING AND PREPPING FOR YOUR PURDUE GRAD SESSION!
- Book early. My calendar starts booking up a year ahead of time and with 6 months out, it is almost completely full!
- Consider what season for photos. Do you want them in the spring, fall, or summer? Who says you have to do it the week of graduation… you can do it anytime depending on what season you love! I only shoot at golden-hour (sunrise or sunset).
- Planning on mailing graduation announcements? Schedule your grad session at least a month before graduation so you can get everything back in time.
- Bring props! confetti (biodegradable), champagne, decorated grad hats, etc are all different ways to make your session extra fun and bring out your personality!
- Invite friends, family, roommates, significant others to join you and make it a memorable event! When girls bring their besties, we always have the best time and you know your girls are your biggest cheerleaders!